Monday, December 19, 2011

Crossing My Fingers

I don't want to get into all the details just yet, but there have been some new developments for me.  If all goes well, my life will soon be the center of an explosion of wonderful things that I can't even begin to imagine.  I'm just a little worried, but I'm trying to hang on to the hope that I'll finally get what I've been looking for.  If any of you could spare a kind word or two to help me keep the worry monsters at bay, it would be much appreciated.
Other than that, I wish you all a merry Christmas (or a nice day off otherwise), and a happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Play it cool man, just let it flow on its own, is my advice as I would like to see you succeed =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending happy thoughts and well-wishes your way - I hope this works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave - I'm way behind on MLA so I don't yet know what's going on, but I'm wishing you the best! Good luck, buddy. Follow your heart and remember everything you have learned about yourself since you started MLA. The rest will come to you. :)

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to worry Shane, you haven't really missed anything. Things have been developing over the last while, but this is the first time I've mentioned it here.

    ReplyDelete