And since this is my life we're talking about, odd things started to happen just after that. I recently received an email from Little Red, who apologized for how she acted with me before, and offered her friendship, which I accepted. She also added that the other guy she was interested in at the time (which I may have neglected to mention in the original story) had dumped her recently. While this might be incidental information, I can't help but think she might want to give dating me another try. Then again, that could just as easily be me projecting my own feelings on things, considering the above situation.
And for some reason, my mind keeps coming back to this, which is just plain frustrating.
And for some reason, my mind keeps coming back to this, which is just plain frustrating.
So, I'm kind of stuck in this strange place of having to be patient while constantly having no real idea of what's happening. I feel as though I've been put in a straitjacket, and every time I loosen the restraints a little, someone comes along and tightens them again.
All I can really say it enjoy the ride and the excitement of not knowing. The parts at the start of any relationship, where you're always guessing what will happen next, are always the best.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it sounds to me like 'Little Red' is rebounding after recently being dumped. Might be a good idea for you to play it carefully there.
As there's two people, I'd flip a coin. The good thing about that is it reveals how you're actually feeling (by which I mean, if it lands on one girl and you're disappointed then you know you like the other girl more). If you end up not being that bothered either way, you're very possibly not as bothered about them as you've convinced yourself you are.
ReplyDeleteI can totally understand how you're getting all confused, because I've totally done the same. It's strangely calming when you meet someone who is actually suitable
I am too familiar with that straitjacket feeling (actually, I think I've written songs about it...haha). Good luck figuring it all out.
ReplyDeleteIt's very easy to be confused. I've had a situation or two like this in my life, where I was torn between a new love and an ex that magically crawled out of the woodwork. It's not easy to choose, but when in doubt I've always found that ex-girlfriends are in the past for a reason. Moving forward can be better. Full speed ahead!
ReplyDelete